Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fog

07.05.2007 09:31

Happy, sad, happy, sad....i have this feelings, that overwhelm me. I'm so very happy and yet....feel like something is missing, like i still want something. But hey....I'm really having such a great time, not thinking about bad, unhappy things. Just having fun and not think about tomorrow....or thinking of what's about to come...even more fun. This confusion....well it stands a little in my way. But there's nothing I can't solve....i hope. Ok, it has to do with something I want but I did not take till now, for different reasons. One of them is that....i guess I'm somehow scared of not screwing up, as i did before. And now, when I was ready to try reaching for what I want....I think it's got a little to late. Same old me....always screwing up somehow. Waiting for to long....or being to hasty. Now the questions.... why did I wait for so long? What was I afraid of? Is there something i can still do? And a lot of other shity ones. Oh well....life goes on....I'll see what's left to do and hope will be in my favor.

No comments: