Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Random thoughts


23.09.2007 20:24

Always here, never here. I'm out of my life, away from what it should be, from all that it means. I'm no longer the master of my life. But was I ever? I guess I was...and I still may be, but not realise it. I wanna do things, and yet don't. Nothing is sure, nothing is forever. We all come and go out and in someone else's life.We all have doubts, some more, some less. All I ever wanted was to be happy, but always realised I was when it was all gone, when I noticed it, the happines was already gone. Look at me, I'm that happy little girl, always having fun, always making people feel good, always there for everybody.But do you really see me or is that just what I want you to see? What do you think? You don't know me, you just know the side of me I showed. That warm, happy face. And if you did see some sad face...you still did not see all. You may never, or you just might, if you look carefully, if you really want that. Show me you want that, and I might let you in. But be cautious, cause you may go to deep, get scared and run away.

No comments: