Wednesday, February 6, 2008

One lie, two lies


15.05.2007 11:36

A lie, Two lies.Lie to me, I promise I'll lie back to you.If I lie to you...do you promise you'll lie to me better, nicer?Make my life beautiful with a lie. Make me dream, make me hope, make me wish...you can do all that with a little, insignificant lie. Oh well...insignificant to you, but it might mean the world to me.Tell me pleasant things, tell me the world is beautiful, tell me the sun shines brighter every day, the sea is blue, the sky is clear.Tell me the birds start singing and the wind whispers sweet words when I'm near.Tell me I'm the best thing you have ever had, tell me I am the most beautiful being in the world, tell me my voice sounds like an angel's song and that in my eyes you see all the beauty in the world.Lie to me that I'm as sweet as candy and as hot as a sunny summer day, as gentle as a feather and as strong as a lioness.Tell me you can't go on without me, that your life would be meaningless if I disappear.Take my hand, look into my eyes and say you'll always be there for me, you'll always love me and protect me, you'll never see anyone but me.I don't care if you lie , just tell me all this, just make me feel happy when I'm with

No comments: