Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Missing


28.06.2007 08:31

Near-far, here-there, today-tomorrow, coming-going, sad-happy, rarely-often, now-later.
Missing hurts. I knew this, I still know it...but how could I forget about it? I should always remember how much it hurts, maybe I'd not repeat it. Oh, but how could I not do it again? I can't help it, when I like it, I do it, no meter what, even if it hearts.
Do I like suffering? No, I don't. I just love those sweet moments after missing...so sweet... music to my ears, chocolate to my tongue, silk to my hands, colors to my eyes, butterflies to my stomach, strong beats to my heart. That waterfall of strong feelings, of vivid colors, of loud sounds. And than...the calm, the silence inside. Simply enjoying the moments, taking the best of everything.
And yet...it hurts...it hurts because it's for a short time, it hurts cause it can't last longer, you miss it, I miss it, every touch, every word, every glance, every kiss on the run. I miss all that, I want more of it, as much as I can get. But this is all I can get...
What do you do when you miss? You wait...and wait...and wait...and than wait some more. You sigh, you cry, you expect...and miss some more. The sadness in the eyes, the shyness in the voice, the timid touch...and all that, because you miss and you wait. You do it, and you'll do it again if you have to...until that grate day when you no longer have to, until that waterfall overcomes you, till that moment when you see that you did not wait in vain.

No comments: