Thursday, February 7, 2008

Your shoes


I wish I walked in your shoes, saw the world thru your eyes, felt your pain, enjoy your happiness. I’d like to know what do you feel when you see a laughing child, when it starts raining, when an old man passes you by in a park and smiles at you or when you see a sad beggar at the subway. What comes first into your mind when a pretty girls looks at you as if she’d want to start a conversation, or when you hear a grumpy elder person nagging a teenager? Does the simple sunrise makes your soul come to life, does the birds singing makes you smile, does a rainy day ruins your mood or does a crying child make you sad? If I were you, I might smile friendly to every stranger in the street or sigh when I see a young couple in the park, I might get angry when someone bumped in to me in a crowded place or yell at the noisy kids outside my window. What would I do, how would I be if I’d be walking in your shoes?

No comments: